Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Critique on "To Invest or Not to Invest?"

This post was made by lawson.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/article.aspx?symbol=US:MDC&feed=FOOL&date=20090407&id=9766757

http://www.articlesbase.com/finance-articles/crash-in-stock-market-once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity-667946.html

I was not able to find the link that I once saw on Warren Buffet's comment.

"It is a once in a life time oppurtunity".

Of course, he was referring to our economy's condition.
I totally agree with what lawson said in the post.
Of course, investing and risk was something that is always linked.
However, in general many of the firm's stock price has tanked.
I believe that if we make an investment towards company's stock the only way we could really lose the money is when the company goes bankrupt.
Economic condition would rise in the future and that is guaranteed.
As long as we can see that incline while we live, this time of the history is a very good time to invest into those companies that used to perform very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment